• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy on parts boards for amps, ps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks, I have a large quantity of power supply and servo boards that were removed from data storage robots and tape drives. They are full of great parts for power supply, Class D, Class AB, servo, and pwm work. My partner and I are in the recycling business for circuit boards. We would have to remove the large pieces in order to process these boards anyway. I have gotten a wealth of parts for my own projects off of them.
I would like to prepose a group buy for some of you. I am offering them at break even cost for us. I would rather see the parts get used. A short list of some of the parts: IRFP250, IRFPG50 (1000 volt 12 amp mosfet), IRF540, IRF9540, BUR30100 (100volt 30 amp schottky with soft recovery common anode), M5060cc600 (large 50amp 600volt bridge rectifier), Tons of smd parts including low esr tantalums, AD7247AAR (dual 12bit D to A), UC3854 current mode controller, UC35260 motor pwm control, 680ufd 450v snap in radial caps, 8200ufd 63v low esr radial snap in caps, and lots of prewound output inductors!
I have six different types of boards and am asking $5.00 each for them. Please email me and let's get them moving.
The other option if for me to pull the parts and sell just the items wanted. I would have to figure the time to do that and a fair price. Thanks all. Best Regards, Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.