Change in moderation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio.com uses a team of moderators to help run the forums. Moderators are participants who, on a volunteer basis, take care of service details, screen posts from just-joined members, and maintain some modicum of order among a group of intelligent, passionate people. Moderators are analogous to janitors and bouncers all in one.

To maintain order in the moderation area, a Chief Moderator (or "Captain") coordinates moderator activities and "moderates the moderators," so to speak. I've been doing that function for the past year and a half or so, following the great work done by planet 10. And at this point, I think it's again time to pass the Captain's Hat :captain: to someone else.

Variac will be taking over my responsibilities. I will remain a moderator and certainly will remain a participating member. Thanks all for making the past 18 months a very interesting and enlightening experience!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.