2006 Florida DIY Audio/BeerBQ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, so am thinking it's time we had some DIY Audio/BeerBQ fun here in Palm Bay. I am personally inviting everyone to my place on Saturday, the 29th of April for some nice tunes, good libations, and great friends. I will have the BBMJ 385 speakers present, as well as some small fullrangers from Lyeco, and some other DIY speakers possibly for us to play with/listen to. Anyone who has anything they would like to/can bring is more than welcome, especially the DIY crowd, but not limited to that for sure. It's all about audio in general and good friends just hanging out having some fun.

You don't have to bring anything audiowise, there will be plenty here I am sure of it so no worries there. Of course the more the merrier we all know. Even if we don't get to hear what ya bring, we all like to look and drool and BS over these things and you know it. Just come on out if ya can make it and enjoy.

I will have burgers for the grill and maybe we can get a list of some others bringing other munchies/pot luck/whatever. There will be plenty of space in my backyard for tents and the likes for those who would like to stay late and crash for a safer ride home the following day.

Anyhow, please let me know if you think you can make it and we can go from there...

Noidster

I have received a few e-mails asking about doorprizes such as I have been known to give at past events thanks to the great sponsors, vendors, and manufacturers out there that support our DIY community. I am not planning/pushing on doing door prizes this time around as far as I know. I just don't have the time to start bugging the vendors and such, plus I figured I would give them a break from my nagging this time around....hehe. If something is offered, I won't turn it down, but not going there otherwise folks. You are invited to bring any stuff you have for sale or trade or giving away though. I know a few guys will bring some bartering goodies for sure.

Just a note, I may have a few items donated by myself or others to pass out if they become available, but please don't be counting on such things.

Noidster

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.