• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DCX2496 and Delta66

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As was posted last week i have a dcx2496 >9.7/10< in its box (used) and a Delta66 with break out box and all in its original box (used).

I am selling the DCX2496 for $250 plus shipping, i would prefer Canada but will ship to the USA if need be. I dont have Pay-pal so thats out.

$100 dollars for the Delta 66 and peripherals in the box. Cheap to ship small box low weight.

I had a couple nibbles but no one is responding back so i am putting it back on the market unless the original guys had e-mail problems or something.

Michael

Toronto Canada

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.