• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Peter daniel dac kit to sell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got and assembled a dac kit, including the premium all in one board, transformer, and cardas rca's. It works just fine, pretty nice for the money. In my system I like my old dac better, not too surprising as I tuned the crossover to it.

I am looking to sell the assembled dac at cost + shipping + paypal fees. Not all of it is beautiful work, but it works fine, and I've saved you several hours in labor. Plus you get to try a highly regarded NOS DAC without much work. The price is shown in Peter Daniel's thread, in keeping with his super secret practice, no price is given unless you know. It is not in a chassis. I'm not qualified to make objective DAC comparison's either, so no details on the comparison (got no good measurement equipment).

I'm in Columbus, OH, USA.
Lee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.