Where 2 find Schematic DIY Car Tube Amo 30W at least ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Milbert BAM230 seems will fit your search :D
This amp has tube audio section like David Berning's EA230
Google for "Berning EA-230" for more information about this amp

Attachments

• ea-230.gif
    ea-230.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 239
Guy's this dude wants a DIY project for car amp.
I think it is hard to build a DIY Tube car amps. Unlike a Transistors amp.
Beside a full tube configuration or a hybrid configuration?
A hybrid configuration is more make sense.
A Fully tube configuration for some people still a big problem.
Some tube need more than 300volts to power up the Elektron and where did you find that energy in 12 volts area? I know we can build inverter. but mostly some problem will occur.
I know one people that try to build a fully tube DIY car amp and not succed. The result a highly noise comes in the speaker. He try to made some modification but the end result is an electric shock comes from the interconnect
:hot: :D :D
Hard but im not saying inposible.

the end result is an electric shock comes from the interconnect
That's the point. Like EA-230 above, somewhere in the pcb there are -200V and +430V. If you touches that 2 point, you can experience what's being flowed by 630V like. It's not only dangerous, it is LETHAL.

So,.......don't blame google if you don't find any DIY car tube amp. In the current DIY world now, even if you put "Build at Your Own Risk" before the project, if anything happens to you, the author will automaticly feel guilty just by putting the information for public.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.