Any cabinet makers in the UK ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm still scouring for a reliable cabinet maker in the UK [Midlans if possible] and would apreciate some help or pointers.

My design for a sub enclosure is not complicated and I've seen many similar and excellent examples in the states and on the US forums.

Everytime I ask a furniture maker or cabinet maker here, they say it can't be done, or quote some ludicrous price, it's almost getting to the point where it would be easier and cheaper to import it from the states, but I'd prefer to source locally if possible, primarily for quality control, and for the saving of time from start to finish.

Anyone ?

:D seems your problem is the same l had a few yrs ago down here in oz, either the cabinetmakers are too busy with easy stuff , hence quick turnover and payment; ergo quck profit, to bother with what they consider alien or off the wall projects;) cheers TC:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.