Marantz CD 63 Variable out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK not strictly a DIY problem, but I thought this was the best place to get an answer.
I have lost the remote for my Marantz CD63, is there any way of adjusting the volume of the variable output from the front panel...I have tried pressing various button combinations to no avail.
If it really was only available on the remote, wheres the cheapest place in the UK for a relpacement one ?

Any Philips based RC5 CD remote with vol up down will do. The remote for the CD4000 from Marantz is the cheapest "spare part" remote currently available from Marantz. I got one for a CD63 I sold on, cd4000 remote was 1/3 of the price of the 63 remote. It is smaller and has a more modern shape. I think it has no display dim function though and the power button does not do anything obviously...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.