Lovoltech, J-fets.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I know this might not be appropriate, polluting this fine department with sales stuff. I hope you will have me excused:)
As I know many of you dont frequent the Marketplace, I just wanted to let you know that I will do another GB on the J-fets.
Mainly for the EU, but I can handle a few orders to places in the world, that are not allready covered for. Take a look at the Lovoltech thread here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71633
You can just go to the last few pages if you wish.
For me this is just an attempt to do a little "payback" to this forum:cool: Whatever, just in case you missed the GB thread, lately.

Steen:cool:

At the moment, this is how things stand:
--I am handling the US, Canada, and Mexico
--Steeno is getting ready for a buy for the EU (and perhaps a few other places)
--Stones is in the final wrap-up stages of a buy for Australia and some nearby areas
If you want Lovoltech JFETs, I've got them and can get them to Steen or Mark...although Mark may or may not be accepting late orders at this point.
Speaking purely for myself--not Steeno or Stones--you don't need to e-mail asking if I have parts. I have them. Just send the following:
--Your DIY userid
--Your real name
--Your mailing address
--How many devices you want
--Whether you want matched or unmatched devices

Grey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.