Goeie dag, G'day, and Hi to the rest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am another inhabitant of the African continent, from the African "downunder" version - South Africa:)
I was intruduced to this forum by a friend and after been mesmerized by the magic and wonder of "Pass Land", just had to join and get started with my own Pass treasure. I am bussy to build an Aleph30 and own the following little pieces of equipment:
NAD310 all-in-1 amp
Yamaha CDX480 cd player
Monitor AudioSilver3i speakers

The Pass adventure is definately my key to the world of REAL audio.

Thanx to all for the excellent advice and information you have contributed so far.

Regards from the R.S.A.

Don't know who wrote the song, but Star Trek picked it up as the Ferengi's 59th Rule of Acquisition: "Free advice is seldom cheap".
A maxim by which to live...

Anyway, welcome to the board. It's as good (and bad) as it looks. That's mostly very good.

Cheers, BC :drink:

Hi Frank,

I was referring to the OTL questions made by Reinhard..

He was asking about Atmasphere, croft etc..

But I would be interested in a relatively simple OTL as well.. But generally find otl a little to complex especially to debug ... for as you might know or not... I am a newbie with extremely low math and theoretical electronics knowledge....

Got some 6c33c, 6s41s and 6s19pi.. o and 6080 ofcourse..

And then wondered if you have some schematics of you own..

:)

Regards,
Bas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.