• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free Plate Amplifier for local pickup in Seattle

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Giving away an ApexJr FR-25 2x25W Plate Amplifier:

http://www.apexjr.com/Dual25FR.html

Includes the transformer, tone controls, etc. I have not fired it up and tested it, but it should be in good working order. Cleaning out my apartment and some of my DIY projects that I know I won't get to must go. This is one of them.

I will not ship this item. You must be available for a local pickup in the Seattle area. Hopefully someone can put this amp to good use! If yo're interested, you can e-mail me at:

m i k e a t m o t h e r o n e d a w t c o m

Thanks!

I don't think this amp is quite on part with the SI's. I'm sure it's fine for it's intended duty, though. It'd be fine for a DVC subwoofer or something along those lines.

I'd prefer not to ship as I really don't want to take the time to get it packaged up properly and shipped if I'm giving it away for free.

As for the Seahawks, we'll have to see how they do.. I'm not much of a sports fan anymore, but hopefully they'll pull it off at the superbowl!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.