Hello from beautiful South Korea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Long time listener, first time caller.

I guess first a little about myself. I was born and raised in small town in the Midwest. Decided to make good and went to Purdue University where I got a degree in CpET with a specialization in digital systems. Was a network engingeer part time. Did some professional design work on a project basis which was when I decided I would like to find a different profession, but was too close too graduating to change degrees. So, I joined the Navy after graduating and became a Naval Flight Officer. After being discharged, I came to Korea to be a teacher which is where I am now and loving it.

My interests have come back to digital systems, though. Specifically with DIY audio. Just now starting to get an electronics bench back up and running, but kinda running into supply problems (anyone from Korea: help;). I can get MOST things shipped, but not all. And my Korean is not that great yet either.

That's about it. Thanks for having me.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.