• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NIB Usher 8945A Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
USHER DRIVERS for SALE

All those that replied to this post with supposed intent to buy either welched or had no interest in buying these drivers. I really don't understand why you would offer to buy something then back out, but it has only deteriorated the credibility of this service on this forum.

Sad.

All ten were donated to a local high school this week.

Re: are you joking?

mp006ltk said:
are you joking?

I think "lying" is the word you felt like using. He went from $150 a pair which is more then they will fetch on ebay (IMO) to giving them away to a high school doesn't make sense to me.

To be angry about not being able to sell them for a relatively high price (individual sale) and then giving them to a school is strange. If he's so generous, but still wants to make money :rolleyes: why not try to sell them for $100 a pair or less?

What "service" did you need? You wound up giving them away.

Jimmy154

Yep Thats just what I thought too! I offered this guy $125 a pair for 2 pairs and he almost ripped my head off, like I offered him $1.25 a pair. At one point I even apologized and because I did really want them for a project I am working on thought I would even pay his 150 a pair but never even got a return on my mail like I sooooo insulted him. I mean $250 for 4, I don't think deserved that kind of treatment :hot:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.