• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: (3) opa627's on Brown Dogs and (3) EH 6dj8/6922 tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have three opa627's on Brown Dogs available for sale. They were recently removed from my Denon 2900 and replaced with the more detailed AD8260's. They are in working order and they are not samples. See pictures for more details. I'm asking $25.00 each shipped to the CONUS.
627s.jpg

I also have 3 brand new Electro-Harmonix 6922 Tubes available for sale. 2 of them are matched (105/105) 6922 Gold and the third is a non-gold 6922. All 3 are NIB and tested in my Morgan Jones Headphone amp for noise and they are very quiet. I'm thinking of $45 shipped to the CONUS.
EH1.jpg
EH3.jpg

EH2.jpg

Please e-mail me if interested in any of these items. BTW, I accept and prefer payment through paypal [plus PayPal Standard Rate (2.9% + 0.30)].

Sold

I'll take them! :smash:

You're lucky I was just researching the 627 this weekend for an upgrade to my onix xcd88. ;) Did you find that the 627s reduced the detail of your sound system, or did you simply want a more detailed presentation?

How long have you been using them?

I can use paypal, no problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.