• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Soundeasy Version 10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please ignore the posting below it has become confusing with all the updates.

I have a Liscensed copy of Soundeasy for sale. It's fully legitimate and includes the security dongle. The dongle is USB. It's version 10 and the current version is 11. With soundeasy upgrades are allways available through the forum for 25 dollers. You may want to wait a few more versions before upgrading since the software is pretty up to date.

I am asking $175 including shipping to the lower 48 states.
My asking is pretty firm since even after paying for an upgrade you are still buying it for $30.00 less then from a reseller.

Paypal will be $5.00 extra, and I accept checks / MO.
Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.