NAD 2200 circuit?transformer?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but does anyone here know where I can obtain a schematic for the NAD 2200?

I've found a couple of places online that claim to have a copy, but I'm weary of paying for schematics as I've been ripped off by these firms before (a block diagram - not a full schematic!).

The amp turns on for a minute or two, with one channel 6dB lower than the other, whereupon the protection relays kick in. The amp then goes into a cycle with the relays muting and unmuting the output. I haven't been able to read any discernable DC on the outputs. Nothing looks damaged inside.

I wonder if the 6dB drop is due a fault with the "Power Envelope" function, that supposedly allows 6dB of headroom for transients?

These amps are a new one to me, so you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge.

Thanks in advance.

Justin

I heard once there was no difference. I have the non-PE badged version, for the past 20 years, and have never run across anyone who held there was a difference. My speaker relays are gonig bad for the third time...gimme an email address and I will send you the manual I have.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.