very simple mod... but i'm dumb!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

hey, guys...... i use a 3-way switch box to feed my speakers. my speakers don't have a volume knob. i've been thinking about making one, but then i thought....... maybe i could add a pot to the switchbox circuit and just have everything in one convenient box...... but then i thought......... i'm kinda retarded and i could easily screw this up.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the two RCA jacks on the far left are the ones that go directly to the speakers. would i have to combine them together at the switch's solder point, and then add a pot to them there? i'm really just not sure where to begin but it seems like it would be easy.... thanks for reading this.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.