which USB to I2S cct for PCM2707?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I am very close to getting up and running, mirco surgery complete. I would like to ask the following questions, hopefully someone can help ..

I am building for USB to I2S output, but if its easy enough figured I could try the chips d/a converter also.

I figure theres a typo in the cct that has the cap on Vcom, just to confirm that the + end of that cap should go to +3.3V

As far as the internal dac goes, do I need to wire up the volume control part, or just ground the analog gnd pins and take L and R vout via RC ?.

Which has the correct I2S pinout for use with the philips 1541A?. The cct marked 1543, or the other one? I know I need just three wires coming out, but which three?

When is Guido going to make a 12MHz XO ? ;)

thanks,
shane

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.