Sealed Enclosure Driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys i need a suggestion for a sealed enclosure driver before we start routering this thing. I was going to do Hi-Vi D10G and now am rethinking that. SP10's are possible but a little expensive. Anyone think of another 10 inch i can use 2 per box sealed ? I dont want to put one per box as i dont think that will be adequate low listening level bass. A single 12 is a thought as the front face is 12.5 inches wide and internal volume is 2.5 cubic feet without a driver in it. Braced enough to hold an Audi i think. :smash:

Well its done then , cut for 2 D10G HI-Vi per box. 2.8 cu ft per box. Q is high but oh well for what i plan on doing this will be fine. No to find 2 plate amps american made or similar. I am a little wary about made in china electronics. They seem to have the speakers down pat since they are engineered somewhere else.

Who designs the amps ? And are they any good ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.