TNT Destroyed my UcD400, jan-peter pls. read (again)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i absent at work today so i can be home for the UcD delivery (TNT shipping service), lost some money 'cause i get paid by the hour at work but that's ok 'cause i'm so excited to get my amp modules

here's what i got when i opened the plastic bag :bawling:

i just hoped Hypex ship them w/ a box and not w/ a regular plastic bag, these modules are easy to break.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the box
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

back of the damaged module

the damaged corner

the capacitor behind the cracked corner was also damaged :bawling:

what should i do jan-peter, how can i get a replacement? i hope i can get them as soon as possible at no additional charge

thanks,

onixuser

i already contacted TNT and they already sent me a claim form, have to fax it to them and send pictures of the damaged goods

i'm not so pissed, i know that this kind of thing can happen once in a while, but i think the root of the problem is with the way it was shipped, i don't think the modules should be shipped using a plastic bag, i hope this doesn't happen again and Hypex use a box next time.

i don't think the module can be fixed, the traces on the board are also damaged, one component fell off (very small), i'll post a picture of the poor capacitor later tonight

jan-peter, please let me know if there's anything else that i should do asisde from filing the claim form to TNT

onixuser

Aaaawwwwwwwww ........ #@#$. :whazzat:

Makes your heart sink huh? Let's all have a moment of silence. :crying:

If you gut those big caps on it you could throw some earth in and grow flowers RIP :D

I think a good word is just very disappointing.

There's no guarantee's a box will always save them either. It looks as though they used it to balance something heavy.

I hope you don't have to wait too long for the replacements, and I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.

Better luck next time.

OH!, it is wonderfull to see your culture, figthing for your right...we are starting

To do that here, we advancing slowly.
Now we have a consumer protection, various Judges in many town points, to have fast solution to some discussions that turns into figth.

But we do not have this culture.... more easy to considered bad luck and try to fix...that's what we have been doing last years, but things changing here too.

We had Military Government, some Dictators painted as good anjos by international press, and we have US support, we always had US support....but we could not say a word against the Government.... so many girls and boys disappeared when i was a teenager, inside University, boys discussing that the Military Government was opressive....i never saw a lot of them again.... their family never saw them also.

We could make the transition without too much blood...now we are free, we are inside a real Democracy..... full of corruption, but we are fixing fast this problem too.

It is very good to see how you react...you prefer to stay days waiting solution, to have a brand new board and TNT excuses...this is a lesson to me.

I thank you by that oportunity.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.