• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

*Australia Only* Dell 24" LCD Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi diyAudio members, I thought I'd let you Australian members know of this group buy that is going ahead. It is being organised through Dell Australia so overseas members miss out. This monitor probably wouldn't work for DIY projectors because of it's size. But it is a great purchase for anyone wanting a big screen and I didn't want you guys to miss out.

Over on the Whirlpool forums they are organising a goup-buy of the Dell 2405FPW (24" LCD) it has been just released and is selling for $1788. They are working on a concrete deal with Dell at this time. The current best group buy price they have acheived is $1450 incGST delivered.

This monitor is awesome, it has much better specifications than the apple cinema 23" that sells for $2899 or ($2550 education).

Please follow this link to read more about the group buy and monitor. If you intend to buy please register with the forum and confirm your intent to buy as this will help greatly with negotiations with Dell on a better price.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=309888

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.