Pictures of my Leach amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hij All!

I promised som fotos of my home made recycle Leach amps.
As told in an other thread http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=588071#post588071 I have no (very little) education or understand for eletronics.

Each kabinet contains 3 leach amps. 2 Low Tim for bas and treble and 1 super amp for midrange. It is combinatet with som of Elliott's projects.

So, my thank to Jens Rasmussen for starting me into amplifirebuilding! Dr. Leach for publishing his amps! Elliot for all his nice and "easy to understand" (allmost) projects. And last to all you here i diyAudio - Thanks!

:) :) :)

Attachments

• from_front.jpg
    from_front.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 558
My powersuply i startet with Elliott ESP's P39-softstart in combination with his P38 - signal detection auto power on unit.

With this I have a small problem - Something in my main supply can tric the circut. Perhaps a VDR-resistance can help with that?:scratch:

Attachments

• softstart_autostart.jpg
    softstart_autostart.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 354
My amps is sitting on heatsink of this type - The super amp on its own and 2 Low Tim on another - Bad with 2 amp on one heatsink?

The heatsink is placed side by side with an 80mm fan pushing i one end and an other 80mm puling in the other end.

Attachments

• from_frontside.jpg
    from_frontside.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 347
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.