• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Tube Amplifier :)!!!! AUSTRALIANS ONLY!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
recently bought this amplifier, but i have to get rid of it now. Very sad to see it go so soon :(.

It has been used maybe just over a month, so its gone through its burn-in-time and sounds absoluteley fantactic. It also comes with 3 spare tubes, one 12au7 and 2 spare 6e2 tubes.

Specification of the amplifier:
Power: 30 watts x 2
Output tube: EL34 x 4
Input/Driver tube 12AU7 x 2, 6N2 x 2
Frequency: 20Hz-30KHz +/-1 dB
Signal/Noise Ratio: 89dB
Input sensitive: 500-2000mV
Input impedance:: 100k
Distortion: less than 1% (1kHz)
O/P impedance: 4 ohm , 8 ohm
Hum: ~1 to 2mV
Weight: 18kg
Rectifier: Diode
AC Power: 120V/60Hz or 235V/50Hz
burn in time: 50-100 hours
Input Consumption: ~150W

I am really interested in buyers from brisbane, because it does weigh 18kg but i can ship it interstae at buyers cost. It is in very good condition and will blow you away. Nothing compares to valve amplifiers, solid state simply cannot compare :) but that arguement is for another day ;). If you live in brisbane and want to audition it, just give me a PM and we can arrange something. If you cant believe me about the sound then feel free to come visiti me.

here are some pictures of it:
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5

I am looking for about $800 which is a very good price for tube amplifier of this audio quality and power.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.