T network and supply snubber(?) revisited.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The more current EC amps use neither so i guess it's not so useful

The new designer (?) can probably achieve the same acoustic performance without them . That doesn't mean that it never was good ! Just that he is using some other methods to achieve it - probably with less component count (?).
Would you have any idea ? Can you share the circuit diagram of the newer circuits so that we can make an informed guess ?
Thanks.
Ashok.

The new designer (?) can probably achieve the same acoustic performance without them . That doesn't mean that it never was good ! Just that he is using some other methods to achieve it - probably with less component count (?).

Sorry, Ashok, i was just joking. The snubbers, t-network and inverting mode are all good features in my book. The circuits (or links) of AW70,100,120 were posted on this forum. If you can't find them send me a pvt mail and i'll be pleased to email them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.