multichannel digital brands?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi. I am wondering if anyone knows of any reputable companies or private individuals that are making multichannel digital amps?
I would even consider a kit or something very detailed for the real beginner into DIY to make a multichannel digital amp. Power wise i am considering atleast 125Wrms but preferrably 150+. any info on any of these areas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

by digital amp do you mean Class D specifically? 'Digital' is thrown around all over the place, mostly by consumer electronics, with various meanings.

I am designing a Class D amp right now [see my post asking for help :)] and I would be more than happy to provide you with all the details as I design it to see where everything comes from.

There are some kits available on this board - most are simply meant to be soldered together and away you go. I highly suggest you gain some experience with a running Class D amp before you try to design/build one. Just grab an oscilloscope and DMM and check out all the voltages and waveforms. Look at all the ICs and figure out the core of how it works in a real amplifier, not just looking at schematics. Good luck.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.