• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale- Schroff Multipac (preamp enclosure)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a Schroff Multipac preamp enclosure minus the top and bottom panels.

You get the side panels and back panel which are new unopened in the original packaging with hardware. I am sorry, but I used the front panel -- it was a 1st draft for my preamp (here). The front panel was a little scratched so I used up my spare and made another. The scratchy one is included with this sale. You can use it or just make your own.

Not included are the top and bottom panels. I didn't have extras of these so cannot sell them. If you can get a sheet of aluminum you may be able to make your own, or maybe you can get them separately.

Price is $10 plus shipping.

Dimensions -
front panel - 19" wide by 3.5" tall
side panels - 11" long by 3 and 3/8" tall
back panel - 17" wide by 3 1/4 tall

Images of item for sale

Items

Close ups of front panel, so you can see defects (which are not observale from across the room)

Right side

Middle

Left Side

This is Schroff item 21101-621

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.