• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Resuscitating Gainclone parts group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since most of the group buy organized by Carondimonio has been closed :dead: due to the high minimum number of parts needed I started searching a alternative source for the LM338T I needed.

Luckily I found a shop with a minimum 50 pcs order and a good price for it: only 1,8 Eur/pc :att'n:

In the diodes section it also carries the MUR1620 (dual 8A diode, parallelable)@0,62 Eur/pc for quantities over 50 pcs.

Looking at the wiki of the previous group buy it seems that the minimum numbers are already reached :D , of course if those who signed in confirm their interest.

In the meanwhile I asked for delivery times.

Cheers

Andrea

mcs said:
The price I have for the LM338T is actually only about 1€, but I have to check the quantites required.

Are there any other parts I should check?

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Hello Mikkel,
please confirm us the prices and charges, etc for an eventual group buy.

In the meanwhile I looked again and it seems that if we get 100 pcs price would drop to 1,3 Eur /pc.
Still waiting for a reply from the supplier about actual availability on stock.

Cheers

Andrea

mcs said:
I have some prices on the LM338T (from National) and the MUR1620CT (from ON Semi) now.

The LM338T costs approx. 0.80€ each and the MUR1620CT approx. 0.35€ each. The LM338T comes in packs of 45 and the MUR1620 in packs of 50.

Approx. 10€ total shipping cost has to be added to the prices.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

These prices seem to be better than expected ;-)
However, hoping not to abuse, I had put the MUR1620CT in because my supplier didn't carry the MUR1520CT originally specified, which is a 15A single diode pin-compatible with most discrete rectifier PCBs.

Does your supplier carry it?
Are there other expenses we shoud be aware of?

Cheers

Andrea

Andypairo said:
These prices seem to be better than expected ;-)
However, hoping not to abuse, I had put the MUR1620CT in because my supplier didn't carry the MUR1520CT originally specified, which is a 15A single diode pin-compatible with most discrete rectifier PCBs.

Does your supplier carry it?
I'll have to ask tomorrow - it's too late now. But it looks like the 1520 costs more than the 1620.

Are there other expenses we shoud be aware of?
No, I don't think so. They just add the €10 shipping no matter how much I order it seems. And the prices I gave include VAT.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wiki is up

Edgar said:
Mikkel
Could you get final price on the LM3886T's too? I will order 10-16 depending on the price.

Andrea
It would be great if you could add a collum for the LM3886T in the wiki?

Edgar

I didn't include these chips intentionally for respect, since Carondimonio already bought a large batch at his own risk, but nothing prevents from adding it - you can just edit the wiki if Mikkel can (and is willing to) buy them.

mcs said:

I am - I just said I don't have to handle it. I think whoever has the cheaper postage rates should handle it :)

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

I can't but agree
;)

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.