• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: two heatsinks and various opamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am tired of the clutter around here... stuff I'll never use. I just want it gone.

I have two large heatsinks that I have wasted enough money on trying to sell on eBay. Everytime I get lots of people watching the auction, but no bids. URL for ended auction is here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3853351344&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT . Will ship these anywhere in the US via FedEx for $15 plus s/h costs.

I also have lots of opamps I've pulled from my various pointless projects over the years. I've done headphone amps, preamps, phono preamps, and now none of them are being used. I have no need for them, so I've gutted them for parts and opamps. I have:

digital PIC controllers
DS1802 digital pots that don't need a microcontroller
OPA637
OPA627
Analog Devices opamps (dual and single)
dual Burr-Brown opamps

Cannot remember the others, but I have quite a few. PLEASE just send me an email so I can get rid of this junk. I am getting tired of everything laying around cluttering up the place. I want out of the DIY amp business to be honest. I have no desire to build anything and am in agony because of the amount of money that is just sitting around unused in parts.

I also have some spare speaker drivers that I could let go. Think I have a 15" and an 8" PA driver laying around if anyone is interested.

I will be on vacation starting Wednesday... but do email in the mean time if you can think of anything you need that I have listed or probably have. I will make pretty good deals to get rid of my junk. Only thing, I prefer money order. can do PayPal if MO is a no go, but MO preferred.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.