Hello

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody! I'm Todd but somehow ended up with the nickname "driveshaft." Not sure how but when I first got online it wouldnt all fit, so it got shortend to drv. Anyways I work parttime for a mobile sound company here in Kansas near the Wichita area. Well thats about it I dont know a whole lot of the inernal workings of the stuff but am very willing to learn. Thanks!

Hi again! Ummm no kids, my wife & I have been married for 5 tears now & we do want kids but just havent gotten lucky enough yet. My parttime job is dj stuff. I'm more interested in whats under the hood than whats in the trunk of a car:) . I'm 30 years old & have an aging home theatre system that I'm hoping to fix up with any help I can get! I was really glad to find your forum! Well gotta go to work, have fun everybody!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.