School Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Google is your friend. There are hundreds if not thousands to choose from, so it would be easier if you could narrow down the choice by being more specific in your requirements.

Is it for headphones or speakers?

Search for "gainclone" for easy speaker amplifiers.

"headwize" do headphone amps.

Hope this helps

Maplin used to do kits for that chip, I don't know if they still do, worth checking out.

look here

Maplin used to be good for DIY, it was started by enthusiasts, but now their component selection is cut to the bone. Even the catalogue was stuffed full of information, app. notes, data, etc. It's so sad how they've ended up.

hope this helps

Maplin used to be good for DIY, it was started by enthusiasts, but now their component selection is cut to the bone. Even the catalogue was stuffed full of information, app. notes, data, etc. It's so sad how they've ended up.

I am indebted to a freind who told me not to throw away my old Maplin catalogues and several times he has phoned me to get information from them! ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.