• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Left overs...speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I've made prototype speakers for a company for several years. They've stopped making speakers leaving me to hold the bag.

I've got several sets and misc. parts for speaker boxes. They are as follows-Cliffhanger Audio

CHS-1 One pair

CHS-2 one pair

Bulldogs - two pairs Cherry, one pair MDF ready to paint.

Many misc. parts

These retailed ( when stuffed ) from $1,750 to $3.700 per pair.
Is there any interested parties?

Mike

Mike,
The cabinets I have are pretty rough. What stage of completion are the cherry cabinets in? If I have to take them apart to 'repair' the existing cabinets, it may be worth my while to just go to a new cabinet. I have not had them apart yet but I understand they have steel plates and bracing inside. Has all that work been completed on the cabs you have?
Also, out of curiosity, any idea what finially did C A in? They were getting great reviews on thier speakers?
Any photos would be helpful
Thanks,
Ray

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.