BrianGT?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
rafalc said:
After email exchange with BrianGT I ordered his gainclone DIY kit, but since the order was placed four weeks ago Brain seem to have disappeared, have not received the kit nor replies to my emails.

Any ideas what is happing with Brian?

maxw said:
I am in the same situation. I am not worried much, its not like he's not trust worthy but I still like to know if my bits are on the way and how long they are meant to take to arrive:)

Sorry for the delay in response. I have replied to both of your e-mails, and will get the orders out ASAP. I am still settling into the new house and my in-laws visited this weekend, and I have been spending the weekend entertaining them.

As Vikash pointed to, this is the current status of all orders:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=452913#post452913
I am working to get all orders shipped out ASAP.

For anyone, if I am delayed in response, please send me another e-mail, as I might have overlooked your message. I recently started to get spam in the same account, so I sometimes miss important e-mails. Please send me another e-mail, and I will attempt to reply to it ASAP.

Let me know if you have any farther questions.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.