Greetings from Tiburon (SF Bay Area)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just joined the ofrum after chasing down a number of posts re tweeters. I was an audio engineer running an early 16 track studio in the early 70s, imported and distributed a number of consumer high-end lines in the eighties, was a founder of the HighEnd Group at CES. I'm currently re-engineering my Spendor BCs - at the moment replacing thdead Celestion HF2000 super tweeters with Decca ribbons.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Yup Dave- it's a conspiracy

gsindell welcome aboard.

One of these days SY is going to invite us all to his place in Napa for a wine/listening party:D -maybe when his wife and kid go on a trip ;)

At the moment my W&K are off in Costa Rica- I get to stay home and finish my speaker crossovers!

The invite is already open. But you nailed it- the ball and chain have to be packed off, otherwise I'm not allowed to fully demonstrate the excursion capability of my subs nor show what my amp sounds like going in and out of clipping.

BTW, my office and workshop are in Napa. I live 20 minutes away (closer to you) in Benicia.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.