• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for Onkyo A-7 or A-10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for an Onkyo A-7 or A-10 integrated amp. I had one, but foolishly sold/traded it away :bawling:. I am now thoroughly kicking myself in the rear for having done so. I'm looking for one at least in mostly operating condition (scratches in knobs, or missing cosmetic pieces are not a concern... I have parts units).

If you have one, I'd be willing to include a "super charged" Sony Dolby Digital receiver (STR-DE945) as part of the deal (from what I can see on ebay, this Sony receiver runs roughly the same price as an "excellent condition" A-10, but try to find someone on ebay willing to trade...).

please email if you are interested.

Thanks

Mike Jarve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.