Looking for JLH 30 Watt articles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In 1980 John Linsley Hood did an article series where he described the construction of a 30 Watt power amplifier. This was in the HFN/RR magazine. One noticable thing was, that he changed the output stage and included MOSFETs.

Does anybody have the original articles?

He also did other articles where he worked with MOSFETs. I would love to see those too (exept "Expert witness . . ." - got that one);)

boholm

I have the articles to which you refer, plus a number of others. The print quality of some is such that they may not scan (with a reasonable file size for sending electronically) so I will either have to extract the parts in which you have a particular interest or send you a photocopy by snail mail.

email me and we can sort out the best solution.

Geoff

Geoff said:
boholm

I have the articles to which you refer, plus a number of others. The print quality of some is such that they may not scan (with a reasonable file size for sending electronically) so I will either have to extract the parts in which you have a particular interest or send you a photocopy by snail mail.

email me and we can sort out the best solution.

Geoff

Email sent.

If anyone believes he/she have a better quality, please come forward.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.