Midange-tweeter dome/cone that can go low

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I'm looking for a small driver capable of covering from 200-300 Hz to 10 000 kHz and up if possible. I need something like a 2 in or maybe 3 in. dome or cone with low fs.

I have found the little Aurasound tweeter that can do that. The 2 in. can cover 300 to 15 000 kHz approx.

Do anybody know other drivers that could do that!

Thanks
F

2 weeks ago I received my Tangband W3-871S drivers and am nothing but pleased with them.
There might be better ones but for 12$ (in the US:bawling: ) they must be one of the best bargains you can get your hand on.
Already thinking about a "2-way" with a nice woofer that covers the rest. :angel:

Thanks.

Jordan and Fostex are a little too expensive exept maybe the E serie from Fostex.

In fact, E serie looks nice, and efficient. But 0.4 mm is not a lot of Xmax. But i might be ok if i cross at 150 or more. Can't use horn.

I will certainly look for TangBand 2'' or 3''. Cheap

Has anybody used AuraSound or Hi-vi Small 2'' speakers. They look interesting.

F

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.