• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: pair of Transylvania Power Company "The Tube"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
*** SOLD ***

These unusual devices are more a waveguide than a horn. They consist of a 5.3" long slotted tube made for a 1" bolt-on compression driver with 2 or 3 bolts. They can be used from about 1kHz-20kHz with a fairly uniform response and wide dispersion. The mounting plate is about 4" x 6".

They are made of 0.125" aluminum, anodized black.

They are in good condition, with a few small scratches and dings from normal use.

I have yet to pack them in their shipping box, but it'll be fairly small and light, so freight cost should be decent. I can ship to Canada and US.

I'm asking for 150$CAD for the pair. I accept PayPal.

back_insc.JPG

backs.JPG

front_a.JPG

front_b.JPG

front_insc.JPG

fronts.JPG

tops.JPG

*** SOLD ***

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.