diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/index.php)
-   AKSA (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/aksa/)
-   -   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/aksa/316494-merry-christmas-happy.html)

Jens-AT 24th December 2017 07:21 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi Hugh (and family) and all on this forum!

Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas and a joyous New Year :xmastree:

I hope we shall see more phenomenal amps from you, Hugh, in the years to come :)

Enjoy the 'Silly Season', everyone :D

Cheers,

Jens

AKSA 24th December 2017 09:11 AM

Thank you Jens!! :blush:

A Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you, your family, and indeed, to ALL Aspen family and friends for 2018!! :grouphug:

It's been quite a year, and we are another year old..... groan...... :xfingers:

It's five years since my AAA, and I'm still designing and selling amplifier, I'm incredibly grateful. To the big guy, and to you, for whom I try to design and manufacture ever better amplifiers each year.

This year has seen the SAKSA 85, which has sold in very good numbers. And the Maya is really selling well too; I will very soon have to have new batches for both amplifiers!

I have added a new 'NEWS' on the website which gives a little more information, particularly of the new headphone amp will be a new product this year.

Again, thank you to all for supporting my little amplifier business. I'm very grateful for the confidence, trust and support; this buoys me up into 2018. Hifi remains my dominating interest as we enter another new year!

Ciao,

Hugh

suresh 25th December 2017 04:27 AM

Merry Xmas and Advance Happy New Year to HUGH DEAN and all Aspen family members.
Expecting Hugh to design more exciting amplifier in future .

Regards,
R.Suresh.

zman01 25th December 2017 05:33 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy 2018 everyone! :)

probbo 25th December 2017 06:25 AM

Christmas 2017 & NY 2018

Hi Hugh,

Do have a great break during the next week, and come back with all 12 fuel-injected turbocharged cylinders still firing in the correct sequence for 2018.

May you continue to come up with stupendous audio designs for many years to come.

Very best regards, Peter Roberts :wave:

AKSA 25th December 2017 07:28 AM

Thank you Raj, Zia, and Peter!!
Very nice of you all, and the best to you and your families.........

Peter,

At present XRK and I are working on a power amp using a combination of my AKSA/Lender preamp in the SS forum and the Aleph 3, one of the Pass famous SE amps. Every day I'm throwing ideas in and out between head and the PC; most are no good, but a few are excellent, like the SAKSA and the Maya.

This is all an obsession for me, and therefore not work. I sold a complete build last week to a man in Melbourne, and another coming up next week. I absolutely enjoy it, it is so important to be involved in something in your sixties, particularly when you are not able to travel.

Thank you guys so much for encouraging me! ;)

Good health to all of us for 2018 :)

zman01 25th December 2017 07:58 AM

Thank you Hugh for the wishes, and very happy to see the energy and enthusiasm that you have inside of you... may this continue!

sene 28th December 2017 02:20 AM

Seasons greetings to you Hugh,your family and all members of the Aska family...happy new year to all and all the best...

saf 28th December 2017 03:54 PM

All the best wishes for Hugh , family and AKSA friends !

Here to Hugh's health growing stronger than a horse !

LPM 28th December 2017 11:30 PM

Sorry I missed posting best Christmas wishes but not too late to wish Hugh and his family (including his 'extended family' on this site ;) ) a great New Years eve and year following. :)