• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x JBL 2226h woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two of these one in new condition in the box, the other has been used for projects but is in good condition, and these would make one heck of a home subwoofer, or LF for a pair of high sensitivity speakers. Since I have only the one box (with gaskets and paperwork), I would prefer a local sale. (I'll even throw in the Audiobahn for free :D)

The 2226H 15" low frequency transducer represents the results of JBL's latest engineering research in professional high power transducer design. Great for portable subwoofer rigs or fixed installs.

The JBL 2226H 15" pro high power woofer handles 600 watts AES & 1,200 watts program

Extended Xmax of 7.6mm for clean bass response

JBL's patented 'VENTED GAP COOLING' technology

JBL 2226H Speakers - JBL 2226H 15" speaker. JBL 2226H 15" speaker is a 600 watt professional speaker for all bass applications.

Attachments

• IMG_8007.JPG
    IMG_8007.JPG
    561.1 KB · Views: 303
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.