Whats should I do????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello , I am a newby to your very interesting site. I am looking for info on a genesis stealth B200 amp. The sad story started out over a year ago when I had just left a position of service manager for an electronics store . a guy askind if I would look at a genesis stelth B200 Amp. I took the amp home and tinkered with it for a few months but didn't get it going. I called the guy and left a messege that I couldn't repair it . after not hearing from for a year I go rid of the thing. Now he wants it back what should I do? what do you all think the nonworking amp is worth?

wow, this was a while ago!

Yes, I did buy the amp from you kinoschmid. I seriously wish I never did though! What a nightmare and money pit this amp has been for me.

I still own it and it still doesn't work!

I shipped it to CA. back in 2004. Scott Franklin agreed to repair it but never got around to it.

I finally got discusted with his excuses and asked him to just ship it back to NY. I paid you $750 for the amp and have $1000 into the shipping and repairs (I mean, non-repairs!) . So, I have roughly $1750 into an amp that still doesn't work.

If your guy still wants it back let me know. :att'n: I would gladly sell it back to him or you for what I have into it. I am near Albany NY.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.