• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New MINI ZEN Headphone Amp PCB group order...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
zen headamp info,you can download my protel99se ddb file.

The boards size is 91X64(mm).The price is $4 USD per board.One amp need two piece of PCB. Use CHINA POST(ship) costs is $5 USD.

you need to email me directly to place an order. Instructions on this will be posted to this thread.

Boards, Total = 30 pieces.

My e-mail : zanghb@bjtzh dot gov dot cn

Attachments

• 87_3.jpg
    87_3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6,208
One AMP boards,PART LIST:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

R1\R2\R3\R8=1K,1/4W
R5\R6=220 ohm,1/4W
R7=33K,1/4W
R9=220K*,1/4W
R10\R11\R12=2.2 ohm,1W
R13=100K*,1/4W
R14=180K*,1/4W
R15=470 ohm,1/4W
R18=5.6 ohm ,3W

trim R16=100K,R17=1K

C1\C3=100uf/35V,ELNA CERAFINE
C2=4.7uf/63V,ERO
C4\C5=1000uf/63v ,ELNA FOR AUDIO
C6=2200uf/50v, ELNA Standard Audio Grade

connecter, 2 pin(3 pieces)

I can offer the resistance and capacity KIT package.Including all resistance and capacity the board need.The total cost $18,shiping by CHINA POST.

Q1\Q2=IRF610,
Q3=2sc1815

OHH,I have written a mistake.it should be the 'resistors' :dead:

There are two kinds of resistors.the small 1/4W resistors is standard metal film,the big resistors R10\R11\R12 and R18 are DALE type.

If some of your components are bigger there is enough room for modifications.
This is a experimental version,I use some different components inside.

--digi01

Attachments

• zen-mini.jpg
    zen-mini.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 6,092
I am considering purchasing two boards.... but am at school right now and cannot send email. Just wanted to express my interest (though I am not certain whether I can buy or not). Do you have any schematics drawn out to match your board layout? I noticed that the parts names are a little different and was wondering which ones compared to the original ones in the article. Thanks

Thank you tortello,thanks all:)
This is my sch,I use protel's auto-route function, through sch turn into pcb file automatically.according to the actual conditions, I have revised some components(D1/D2 with 1N4148,Q3 with 2sc1815)I
Indeed,you can use my pcb make tortello's original version,do not any revise.

regards,

digi01

Attachments

• î´ãüãû.gif
    î´ãüãû.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,775
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.