making an ssl compressor or eq

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi, i have access to an ssl wiring diagram to an old ssl (around 1980 cant remember model no. will look though). reading through it i notices how simple the eq's, compressors and virtually all of it was (i suppose because its so old), i love the sound of the ssl's compressors and eq's but cant really afford the £70000 price tag of a second hand desk, i was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me design a circuit, i know quite alot about electronics and built quite a few things in the past but i dont think ive got the time to do it all by myself, if you are interested ill try and copy some of the relevent pages out of the manual, im not after making the whole desk (although it would be brilliant if i could) but just making some eq strips and compressor strips to put in a rack. joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.