Did Infinion buy the technology from semisouth?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The IJW120R100T1 is a depletion mode / normally-on device, like the SJDP120R085. The caveat is that the threshold voltage is much 'higher' at -12V to -15V as opposed to -4V to -6V in the SJDP120R085, which makes (self)biasing more difficult still.

The SJEP120R100A is an enhancement mode/normally off and needs the gate to be biased positively at 0.75V to 1.5V to turn the device on.

None that I am aware off, except that semisouthfan - Dr. Mazolla (I hope I have the spelling right) may still have small quantities of SJEP120R100A for you, you would need to ask.

Edit: From another thread - there appear to be more depletion mode power JFETs out there (I realise this still does not answer your original question) UJN1205K.

Last edited:
None that I am aware off, except that semisouthfan - Dr. Mazolla (I hope I have the spelling right) may still have small quantities of SJEP120R100A for you, you would need to ask.

Edit: From another thread - there appear to be more depletion mode power JFETs out there (I realise this still does not answer your original question) UJN1205K.

Dr. Mazzola may know the answer to the original question.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.