Any thoughts (besides this amp dont do rated or it sux) My findings Massive D8000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any thoughts (besides this amp dont do rated or it sux) My findings Massive D8000
If you do not own this amp or have personal experience with it, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT.. Thanks
other owner's finding:
64v out, 65 amps RMS at the LOAD *.5 ohm load* with battery voltages sagging to 11.3vdc
MY THOUGHTS: More batteries and charging keep the voltages up it will do well. or better yet Use this amp on 2 or 4 Kinetik 16v battery setup with proper charging
has HUGE Power supply, 3 large Terroids in that section, has 4X 100v 3300 UF caps in the supply with 16 OUTPUTS: IRF640N (12 dual diodes) 24 switchers,
This amp can be ran at 16.5v supply with the "CLIP LIMITER switch OFF"
rated at 4KW RMS .5 ohm load, with 300 amp fusing....HHHMMMM, would love to see Steve Meade Dyno this massive monoblock amp
will update RAIL Voltages when I decide to measure sometimes today, my thoughts are should be around 75vdc Rail to gnd or 150vdc Rail to Rail
This is Exactly 1/2 of a Sinus Live SLA-7000 (7000 watt amp) and is the Exact SAME BOARD
http://amp-performance.de/1098-Sinus-Live-SLA-7000.html
image_zpseb0564e6.jpg

image_zps6b9edda7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.