Adcom ga-5802

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Adcom gfa-5802

Hi
I have a gfa-5802 on which the power led is dead. Since I do not have the service manual, and the schematics I got my hands on, does specify what LED to use I wonder if anyone knows the ratings of this led? The schematics indicates a 2volt difference on each side of the led.

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Last edited:
As per this post ADCOM 22,000Uf 100V Back in Stock the size is 63.5mmx117.5mm can only. And they can be replaced with these: E36D101LPN223TDB7M United Chemi-Con | Mouser Romania

Confirmed mechanical size and replaced with mouser part above. New ADCOM black caps 22000/120 are a tad bit shorter than the originals.

In my case one of the resistors for input ground 10R was burned up, was like 22k when measured. Replaced and everything is well now.

Also replaced the 4700/16v for Panasonic FC 5600/25v, the relay with 16A piece and the thermistor.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.