Full digital amplifier with chip STA326

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My friend has this amp. Poorly constructed housing, but sound very good. I listened this amp for a long time. This baby has a very good bass, excellent mids and nothing to complain of the high range. Highly recommended. The sound is much better than sound of the amplifier QLS QA100.

Hi,
As the sound of the JC-SZ80 is really very good, I'm little bit disappointed cause I just discover that the USB input does not accept 192Khz signal (max is 48Khz) :-(

I have also heard that FX-D802 also has limited sample rate through USB. But it is said to be 96kHz at 24bit or 192kHz at 16bit. Cannot confirm that as i'm still waiting for my copy of D-802 :)

I have also heard that FX-D802 also has limited sample rate through USB. But it is said to be 96kHz at 24bit or 192kHz at 16bit. Cannot confirm that as i'm still waiting for my copy of D-802 :)

where did you order your FX-D802?
Reading the white-sheets of both the STA350bw and STA326
4j727w5.png

The 326 is a higher power handling solution of the 350.
The higher the voltage input. the more headroom I think.

You are correct. got mixed up with my cutting and pasting of screen shots..
Hope it was useful and if anyone here has any criticism on the specs on the sheets? I see that internal audio is 96khz despite input being accepted at 192khz on the sta326. Is that norm? resampling?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.