Click (or is it Clack) of the Tappett Brothers has died

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
He died this morning unfortunately, apparently of something related to complications of Alzheimer's.. He was 77yrs old.. Ray is quite a bit younger. I really enjoyed the show in its original run.. I had friends who were customers of theirs, apparently quite as entertaining as the show, and they were quite good at fixing the really difficult problems.

My son was on years ago, I wish I had a picture. He called and asked them what they thought of putting a skylight in our Caprice wagon with a sawsall. He did it anyway, quite a disaster. He also painted it with cans of ugly green Krylon and we kept it until it lost reverse.

Last edited:
Tom: “Would you mind explaining how your Chevy Suburban ended up in the lake?”
Lady Caller: Well, the sun was in my eyes, so I pulled the sun-visor down, and that’s when I noticed a huge spider was behind it.”
Tom: “huge?”
Lady Caller: “…well I thought it was pretty big! Then it lowered itself down from the visor on a silk strand, and it was directly in front of my eyes, swinging back and forth, and I started screaming, and …….”
Tom: “…..and that’s when you “lost it”, and drove your car part way into the lake!”
Lady Caller: “Yep!”

Best show ever to appear on NPR!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.