• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Balanced Dynahi boards and ALPS quad 50K pot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these a couple years ago as my first ever headphone amp project. Time flies but I never got it started so they need a new good home.

I don't have a camera handy but these boards are the same like the ones in the below pic. They are blank boards. 2 power supply and 2 amp boards. Supposed to be the best dynamic headphone amp.

Also in the package is a brand new quad ALPS RK27114 that I bought from familygate on ebay.

Afbeelding885.jpg

I just want to get what I paid, so $95 for both the boards and volume pot. Free shipping worldwide. I am on vacation in Singapore now so shipping will be from there.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.