• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Response 8" Venom in veneered ported box

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling my subwoofer, it is in good condition and works well, it is tuned to 34Hz and reaches decent SPL given its size. it sounds much better than the price should suggest. im selling for around $70 as there is a $50 driver and $80 worth of cabinet, finish, port and terminal. it looks really nice and has a detachable grill.
I have detailed description etc on my website, just follow the link thing in my profile here.
Oh and i live in adelaide so pickup or metting coul;d organised otherwise buyer pays all shipping interstate.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.