A10.2 pensil modification, possible?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There's more than one school of thought on that - i.e. lining walls and or stuffing only, glass or denim insulation vs loose fill. I found in my own Pensil builds that the amount of loose fiber stuffing recommended by the modeling was a bit excessive, and dialing back to as much as a third less was optimal for the particular system.

Note that last bit.

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
A10.2 pencil modification, possible?

So I finished MLTL for my alpair (one forum member gave me to try, thanks!): they sound very nice. Very relaxing but detailed at the same time :) here are some pictures:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.